Thrillers Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Thrillers, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrillers

Expand Collapse

point)

1. What is your Minecraft username?
    Thrillers

2. Do you have any previous IGNS? (You can use https://namemc.com to check)
    Not any really relevant name no

3. How old are you?

4. What country are you from?
    I live in the USA

5. What time zone do you live in?
    PST

6. What languages can you speak?
    I can only speak English.

7. Do you have Discord and Telegram? If so, what is your usernames?
    I have Discord and that account is Thriller#0001, I most likely have a old Telegram account, but I do not remember it at the moment.

8. Are you currently staff on any other servers?
    No I’m not staff on any other server

9. Why have you chosen to become staff on Crotus?
    What has made we want to apply for this server because this server seems a bit low on staff and i would love to bring my staff experience to this server and help it benefit and have the chance for players to feel welcomed and happy when they first join the server or when they need help or any sort of support.

10. Have you ever been punished on Crotus?
    No never!

11. Are you experienced with being a staff on another server? If so, where?

(Cosmic) I almost got staff on Cosmic but then I quit and just when quiet and got denied.

(VenomPvp)

I was Mod on VenomPvP i learned a lot about screensharing and got introduced partly to Paladin. I also dealt with admin things.

(UniverseMc)

I was Jr Mod and Mod on here before and learned the most here including how to manually SS how to be very professional and learn from my mistakes.

(OrbisPractice)

I was Admin on Orbis I learned a lot like learning how to screen share and how to communicate with the other staff and just work truly on staffing and got knowledge.

(JustMines) Helper

I was a Helper/Jr. Mod on Justmines I was under an admins wing when I was staff and he advised always what I should and shouldn’t say so I never could mess up and he told some cool tricks on being staff.

(Ultra Network) Junior Mod

On Ultra Network it was an eh time I didn’t learn much also this isn’t the practice server.

(EmberMC) Sr.Admin

One of the first factions servers I played on, I didn’t know much until I got mod and I learned the basics of being staff and learned a lot about factions and then when I was admin I was like in charge of everyone and learned a ton of management skills and with Sr Admin I controlled everything that was happening helping him with major decisions and I was like a staff manager at the same time.

SagePvP(Helper)

I learned the most on this server about anything about screen sharing finding hackers or anything pvp related.

BananaPrison(Sr.Mod)

At Banana Prisons, I honestly just learned how to get so much better in being involved with the community and everything I make sure I'm doing everything right.

I was staff on a lot of other servers like a prison and faction servers and I was Helper-Admin most were smaller.

LeaderShip:

This summer I worked at a summer camp as a Counselor In Training (CIT) this was my first year doing it but I used to go there summer camp when I was younger and the summer camp I belong to an amazing gym so I decided to try by signing up for a few weeks and my friend end up doing it with me. I liked working with the little kids so much I ended up working there the whole summer and the director of the camp always hooked us up with snacks drinks and coffee. So by the end of the summer, it was my last week and I got a (HydroFlask I know memes) and like a 50$ gift card. I’ve also done leadership in school but I don’t count that.

12. Why should we choose you over someone else?
    I think you should choose me over someone else because my staff experience is really good and i don’t say xd and stuff like that only “lol” here and there but for the most part my grammar is mainly mature, i’m very active since i’m homeschooled at the moment i can be on all day helping players and doing things.

13. If you could change anything about Crotus what would it be and why?
    Nothing at the moment except buy some more ads so you get players

14. Is there any additional information you'd like to share with us?
    No

15. If you abuse your staff rank, you will be demoted and or banned. Do you understand?
    Well of course

2. Automating

Director of Molten Studios
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Application Pending

Hello Thrillers,

We commend you for applying for are staff team, and we are interested in your application! PM me on discord Automating#0001 and ill schedule and interview with out as soon are available. The Staff Management team will now be reviewing your characteristic and behaviour on Crotus, more in-depth. Our best advice would be to be active and patient, as being notified of the future. Developments could take some time. If you will be inactive for a long period of time, please send me a PM with the link to this application so I can accurately updated your information.

If you have any questions regarding your application, please feel free to PM me with a link to this application and I will respond as soon as is convenient. Any PMs sent without the link to this application will be ignored.

Thank you for applying!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.