Trailer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Automating, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Automating

Director of Molten Studios
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone,

Firstly, welcome to Crotus if this is your first time visiting us, I’m going to tell you a little bit of history about Crotus then I will explain about the trailer and how you can reupload it.

History

Crotus was started as a fun little project back in the summer of 2017 and the idea for it was it was going to be an HCF network, which I soon decided against. I then settled with the first gamemode for Crotus which was Factions. This then later expanded into a network, but after a while I decided to settle with a single server which was Prisons in the summer this year. I’ve decided now I have some time, I want to put it in to the server and grow it to what I envisioned it to be.

Trailer

Crotus’s 1.0 trailer is available to be downloaded here. Once you’ve downloaded the folder you can extract it and it contains a txt file, with the description and the title. There is also a thumbnail so if you can use a custom thumbnail you can use it. If you have 250+ subscribers, you can apply for the YouTuber rank on forums. If you have any questions about the trailer, please join our discord here and ask any questions you have in a ticket. If you decide to reupload the video you will also receive 2 Advanced keys upon release.

Thank you,
    Molten Studios Management!